F2P 280K + SMITHING XP PER HOUR GUIDE!
F2P MONEYMAKING: 280K + PER HOUR + SMITHING XP!
- Level 30 Smithing
- Some Starting Cash (Around 50K)
- Buy any amount of iron ore (at market price) from the Grand Exchange (I started with 50 iron ores). NOTE for every 1 iron ore you buy you need to buy 2 coal . Once you have bought the iron ore, double the amount and buy that in coal (the coal usually doesn’t buy at market price so if not buy it a a few GP above market price.
- Now get an inventory of 9 Iron Ore and 18 Coal as that is all that you can be made in 1 inventory (9 bars). Once you have done that home teleport and go to Al Kharid Furnace.
- Click on the furnace and select the “Make All” option for steel bars.
- Once your inventory is finished go to the bank and withdraw the same inventory as before.
- Repeat this process until you have finished smelting all your bars (1 Inventory took me about 45 seconds)
- Now go to the Grand Exchange and sell the bars for market price (they should sell at market price but if not sell them a few GP under market price).
CALCULATIONS (AS OF JANUARY 16)
Iron Ore Cost: 344gp each
Coal Cost: 271gp each
Steel Bar Cost: 1277gp each
Cost to make 1: 886gp
Profit from 1: 391gp
Amount made in 1 Inventory: 9 Bars
Profit made in 1 Invent: 3519
Time Taken for 1 Inventory: 45 seconds
= 80 lots of 45 in 1 hour
3519 x 80= 280K + PER HOUR! + 12.6K SMITHING XP!
(Spread-Sheet with updated-daily Grand Exchange Prices will be posted here soon)